- March 17, 2020
7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
It has been decided to postpone this event until further notice due to the health concerns resulting from the coronavirus pandemic. Please contact Laurie Lawler with any further questions or call (443) 304-9983.
MDOT Issues Request For Qualifications
For Phase 1 of the Historic I-495 & I-270 P3 Program
Potential Phase Developer Partner Sought for Phase 1
The RFQ phase will identify the teams most highly qualified to provide preliminary development activities and the potential future improvements. The shortlist of most highly qualified proposers will be identified by Summer 2020, at which time the Request for Proposals (RFP) phase will move forward. The RFP phase will conclude in Spring 2021 with selection of a Phase Developer.
Want to know more?
MTBMA and MDOT have partnered together to bring an exclusive event to the industry professionals. This forum will concentrate on the program status, schedule, solicitation of phases and selection process, along with the current delivery method. Come network with fellow industry leaders and get in front of the P3 team with your comments.
Opportunity MDOT will also be in attendance to provide more details about this new program to include:
• A robust mentorship program for minority- owned and women-owned Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE) and Small Business Enterprises (SBE)
• Fostering new DBE firm and skill development to increase available firms and opportunities in the marketplace
• Creating opportunities for prime contractors and DBE firms to collaborate on business ventures
• Maximizing opportunities for small, women, minority, disadvantaged and veteran-owned businesses
• Offering extensive on-the-job training programs and apprenticeship opportunities to provide new skills and a career path for workers
• Proactive engagement and partnering with communities and Marylanders who would benefit from on-the-job training
• Incentives for companies that keep workers on for the duration of the project
Any questions can be directed to Laurie Lawler, Director of Meetings & Events.
Venue: BWI Hilton Hotel