- January 1, 2019
12:00 PM - 11:55 PM
Please note: This registration page is specifically for SHA employees only.
The Erosion and Sediment (ESC) Course (Yellow Card) is mandatory for contractor superintendents and ESC managers and is highly recommended for contractor project managers. This class covers the Basic Science of Erosion and Sediment Control, Installing and Maintaining E & S controls, Using the E & S Quality Assurance checklist to monitor compliance, and the Design Modification Process.
IMPORTANT NOTABLE INFORMATION
- Prerequisitie: MDE Responsible Personnel Certification. Questions about this course may be directed to Pat Depkin at (410)537-3628.
- Successful completion requires an 80% or higher on the exam.
- Certificates will be mailed to the address entered with registration within 7-10 business days of successful completion of the exam.
- Certification is valid for 3 years.
- Each registration allows 2 attempts to pass the exam.
Questions pertaining to the SHA Yellow Card may be directed to Amanda Mangum at (410)760-9505.