- November 21, 2019
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
*Please note: This is an online self-taught course. You must schedule a date and time to take your exam.
*Prerequisite: MDE Responsible Personnel Certification. Questions about this course may be directed to Pat Depkin at (410)537-3628.
(This course must be completed prior to taking the SHA Yellow Card.)
The Erosion and Sediment Control (ESC) Course (Yellow Card) is mandatory for contractor superintendents and ESC managers. It is highly recommended for contractor project managers. This course covers the Basic Science of Erosion and Sediment Control, Installing and Maintaining E&S controls, Using the E&S Quality Assurance checklist to monitor compliance, and the Design Modification Process. Certification is valid for 3 years.
Important Notable Information:
- Once registered, you will receive an email with a link to the course tutorials and a confirmation for your scheduled date and time to take your exam.
- Exam time: You must arrive by your scheduled start time. Attendees are given 2 hours beginning at the scheduled start time. *We will not accept individuals who arrive more than 30 minutes past their scheduled start time. Exams are given at the MTBMA Office, 2408 Peppermill Drive, Suite F, Glen Burnie, MD 21061.
- Successful completion requires an 80% or higher on the exam.
- Each registration allows two chances to pass the exam. If you do not receive a passing grade, you will need to contact Training to reschedule for your second exam.
- Results will be sent to the e-mail address provided with the registration.
- Certificates will be mailed to the address entered with the registration within 7-10 business days of successful completion of the exam.
Training Questions: Training@mtbma.org | (410)760-9505.