Class Time & Location:
7:30 am – 4:00 pm
SHA Office of Traffic and Safety
7491 Connelley Drive
Hanover, MD 21076
*Please verify the address on your registration receipt you receive by email.
- One-day, eight-hour training course
- Provides Temporary Traffic Control (TTC) training for work zones
- Designed for field supervisors and crew leaders
- Course manual with instructional material is provided
- Fundamentals of Temporary Traffic Control (TTC) and SHA’s TTC Standards and Specifications
- SHA’s TTC Typical Applications
- Small group problem solving exercises
- Written examination at the end of the course (VERBAL TESTING IS NOT AVAILABLE.)
- $25.00 (Government employees)
- $90.00 (MTBMA Members)
- $110.00 (Non-Members)
*Payment is due at the time of registration. NO refunds or credits once the class has taken place. We must be notified 24 hours in advance in order to be refunded or rescheduled.
- Successful completion requires a 70% score on written examination
- Individuals who receive a grade of 66% or 68% are eligible for one free retest.
- Individuals who receive a grade lower than a 66% must retake the entire class.
- Exam results will be available online within 10 business days from the date of the training course.
- Click here for exam results.
- Certificate cards and any other correspondence will be mailed to the address entered at the time of registration.
- Certification is valid for 4 years from date of successful course completion.